[OFF] switching to Mail.app

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun May 11 15:28:09 CDT 2003

Hi Guys,

I have setup at last of end Mail.app a little,
and work now with it, but I still have few small problems

1) I'd like import old letters for Entourage, but this probably will
take 20-30 hours.
and what bad is that Mail hang after 15-20 minutes of work...
does exists way do it faster?

2) it seems there is no way import contacts from Entourage, yes?

3) I have use few sounds that are located in old MacOS 9 system folder.
I have see that OS X use now .aiff format for sound.
How I can convert old sounds to this new format?

Thank you in advance.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com