Basic questions

Richard Altenburg valentina at brainchild.nl
Sat May 10 11:07:50 CDT 2003

On 10-05-2003 10:54, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> Valentina Standalone probably also will work on MacOS 9,
> But may be as single thread (like now). It is no sense to put life on MacOS
> classic threading.

The version for Classic is a MUST for me! I cannot build my software on
Valentina now, and have no Classic support within a few months already. This
is very important to me. Lots of people still have older Macs, cannot use X,
but are still very good customers for me. Please try to support V4RB on
Classic as long as you can, I know I will!