[V4MD] different result in Complex SQL Query between V4MD Cursors and ViSQL

X Y xyzabc1010 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 13:24:28 CDT 2003

Hi All,
Has anyone have this problem. I have a query between
8 Tables. When I run the query throught ViSQL I
receive a set of results. However, when I use a cursor
in Director, I get an empty result.
I first suspect that it has to do with the # of
recordsets returned ( the current returns ~2500);
however, even if I add more constraints and reduced
the size it still gives me an empty result.

Thanks in advance

The query is as follows:
SELECT Student.username, session_id, sdetail_id,
SessionDetail.begin_date, SessionDetail.begin_time,
SessionDetail.end_date, SessionDetail.end_time,
score_name, value, Task.task_name,
Activity.activity_name, Group.group_name
FROM  Student, Session, SessionDetail,
PerformanceScore, ScoreType, Task, Activity, Group
WHERE PerformanceScore.score_type =
ScoreType.score_type AND
SessionDetail.taskObjPtr = Task.RecID AND
Session.studentObjPtr = Student.RecID AND
SessionDetail.sessionObjPtr = Session.RecID AND
PerformanceScore.sessionDetailObjPtr =
SessionDetail.RecID AND
Session.activityObjPtr = Activity.RecID AND
Activity.group_id = Group.group_id