Anybody is able DEBUG pluging under RB 5.1 ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu May 8 00:04:39 CDT 2003

on 5/7/03 10:42 PM, Brad Hutchings at brad at componentx.com wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
> I think you should be calling InitOpenTransportInContext, and I once
> posted a whole thing to the plugin list about that issue, but I don't
> have it handy and frankly, don't remember the details! I do remember
> concluding that in an ideal world, REALbasic itself would handle the
> call. Oh yeah, now I'm starting to remember... I think what I ended up
> doing on some platforms was instantiating a Socket and deleting it to
> prime OT. Wild, eh? Check the archives.
>
> One little thing you might do is look at the new SDK API for the call
> to determine if you are in debug environment and then maybe bypass the
> call to InitOpenTransport if you're there.

Brad,

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!
    you are Hero!

Yes, I have simply comment for now, call to InitOpenTransport()
And it have start work under RB IDE.
Wow.

So I understand, this is old issue for REALbasic?
Although in 4.5.3 it works for me. In the same time, some Valentina
developers report that it fail with 4.5.3 also.

Okay, I see light in the end of tunnel now :-))

---------
Thank you again, Brad.

IF you will need a copy of Valentina for RB, let me know! :-)
Your help was excellent and invaluable.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com