[V4RB] listbox woes

Pedro fp lists at pedro.Net.au
Tue May 6 15:08:36 CDT 2003

Turns out that vOpenListBox is also broken under RB 5. Another detail I
hadn't been thinking of when I wrote my first post is that OpenListBox
[& also vOpenListBox] uses declares which is a problem for me as my
application must be built for windows as well. However from what I've
been able to figure so far it they be possible to remove them.

If anyone has any other suggestions or is interested in collaborating
to update one of there I'm all ears.

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 01:10  AM, Carsten Friehe wrote:

>> So I'm wondering if anyone has updated either version of OpenListbox &
>> would be willing to share their update or if anyone would be
>> interested
>> in collaborating with me to update the class version.
>
> Some time ago I made some additions to OpenListbox and used it in my
> application. But then I found vOpenListBox which is inside vPview from
> Ernesto (a link can be found on the Valentina page). This has it's
> roots
> also in OpenListbox and I think it works in RB 5. My application has
> great
> problems in Rb 5, but this part works without a change I think.

Cheers, Pedro :-)

Web: <http://www.pedro.net.au>                    PGP Key ID: 387CD96F
Instant messaging...  AIM: bandidoOfOz  ICQ: 27671678  Jabber: pedrofp
                       MSN: mail at pedro.net.au           Yahoo: pedro_fp