More crash info.

Gunnar Swan GunnarSwan at PracticeToPass.com
Mon May 5 12:53:39 CDT 2003

Well ... at least the Valentina on Mac and Director MX has been eliminated as the source.

I do agree with Zav. When I started with Valentina, I too got many crashes.
Director programmers are welcome to look at the example at the URL. I'll update this as time allows.
It shows ...

* Creating database
* Initializing the core database engine
* Opening multiple databases.
* Closing databases
* Dropping core database engine.

* It also shows use of Ancestor property and using Director Lists to store object instances. Valentina is 'encapsulated' by the scripts.