REALbasic 4.5.3 and error 9 in V4RB Client.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon May 5 10:14:27 CDT 2003

on 5/5/03 8:13 AM, Christer Olsson at christer at ljusaideer.se wrote:

Thank you, Christer.

Keith, so we have one more success with 4.5.3.
You sure it not works on your side?

I have read your note about "GUSI inited".
Yes, this is exactly what I hunt on.

I will read all reports once again.
Also I will make new build, all double check,
And we all need PAY ATTENTION to this line!!!

Keith, you sure you have latest version of V4RB Client?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com