you hate my life. More crashes.

Gunnar Swan GunnarSwan at PracticeToPass.com
Sun May 4 18:21:02 CDT 2003

>You must have lived near Oogie McGuire in Ramona before she moved.
We're east and south of Ramona. Follow Interstate 8 up into the mountains. It can snow around here. We're only about 12 miles from the Mexican border. But east in the
mountains.

> I was wondering about why you set the index in your example.  It is not obvious to me why you have to do this.
I have more than one database open at a time. Therefore run a collection of open databases. Each database is a director parent script ...
the director parent script has for a property the XTRA.

The URL is .... http://www.PracticeToPass.Com/Director
I'll update this as time flies. Go ahead and download it.

>I forget what is customary in LA but I shall make sure to procure what is considered the norm.
In addition to the example DIR (above) download the software. See what Valentina and Director can do. Then write a testimonial .. next to Gretchen at Update Stage about what
your thoughts on the software are. I'll settle for that, but I'm not forgetting the beer.

I'll update the example and work with you.

Any other Director programmers who have a problem with Valentina are too .. welcome to download the example.

Zav, Lets go off list.  GunnarSwan at PracticeToPass.Com