REALbasic 4.5.3 and error 9 in V4RB Client.

Gunnar Swan GunnarSwan at PracticeToPass.com
Sun May 4 15:03:43 CDT 2003

>> I know this is maddening but please keep track of our reports so you know
>> exactly where you are in troubleshooting this. It feels to me like you're
>> chasing your tail ;-).

Being a list, this might be hard to do ... with a lists ad-hock nature ... ???

We use StarTeam for build, bug and support management.
This helps us build the release notes and know what is fixed in what build.

There is another ... www.Thraex.com

Maybe ... Ruslan, management software might be an idea, if not already in use.

Gunnar