REALbasic 4.5.3 and error 9 in V4RB Client.

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Sun May 4 13:55:37 CDT 2003

Ruslan,
I know this is maddening but please keep track of our reports so you know
exactly where you are in troubleshooting this. It feels to me like you're
chasing your tail ;-).

As I reported to you last week, error 9 happens in in the IDE in RB 4.5.3
AND 5.1.

No difference with or without Developer tools installed.

Compiled app does not produce error.

I ran these tests using a 1 GHz G4 PowerMac and tested under Mac OS 10.2.3,
10.2.4 and 10.2.5.

Keith