ERROR 9 reproduced! // V4MD_Client MAC Testers WANTED!

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Sat May 3 10:16:07 CDT 2003

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> I use 4.5.2, which doesn't create a temp application.  I've never been able
> to find a copy of 4.5.3!  Was it ever released?  Does anyone else know where
> to download a copy?
>
> Dave.

Hi Dave,
I mentioned this a few days ago on the list:

ftp://ftp.realbasic.com/REALbasic/Releases/REALbasic453/

While I can get to the ftp.realbasic.com, the REALbasic directory is down
for me this morning. 4.5.3fc2 suddenly became 4.5.3 without fanfare about
the same time as RB 5. It's the same binary as the fc2 that was around for
the later part of last year.

Keith DeLong