ERROR 9 reproduced! // V4MD_Client MAC Testers WANTED!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat May 3 13:29:52 CDT 2003

on 5/3/03 10:23 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin at sunshine at public.kherson.ua wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have reproduce it !!!!
>
> I simply have run RB 5.1 with V4RB_Client.
> And wow, I get this error.
>
> So as I have expect, this is surprise from REALbasic.  :-(
>
> Okay, at least now I can try debug it.

All this tend me to think that this is "bug/surprise" thanks to REALbasic.

Up to know, I have not see any report from V4MD MAC developers.
Guys. Please try V4MD_Client with MacOS director.
If it works then this confirms that problem is hidden with REALbasic.

I still cannot get RB 4.5.3 for testing.
Question. Does 4.5.3 also produce TMP application like RB 5 ?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com