RB 5.1 BREAK debugging of plugins ???!!!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat May 3 11:26:02 CDT 2003

Hi Guys,

I have install RB 5.1 and try to debug Valentina under it.

    THIS NOT WORKS !!!!!!!!!!

And I see why it do not works.

For years we have set in CodeWarrior output directory = plugins.
And we have choose REALbasic as runtime apps.
In the plugin folder codeWarrior also create SYM file.

Now I see that  REALbasic  __COMPILE__ temporary application which put on
desktop.

As result app is on desktop (with copy of our plugin),
And SYM file still in the plugin folder.
Bingo. CodeWarrior DO NOT see your new TMP application and cannot debug our
plugin.

What a terrible idea!!!
Or I do not see something ???

You can offer our NEW way how to set up CodeWarrior to debug plugins with RB
5.1 ???

Terrible.
Any other IDE do not do this.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com