few servers on the same computer.

Mike Albert malbert at asia.apple.com
Thu May 1 18:37:44 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

Actually I would recomend being able to pass the location of the vserver.ini file as a parameter to launching vserver form the command line.

This is similar to many other unix processes.  If the argument is left off then it would look for the .ini file in a default location otherwise it would accept the path to the .ini file and use that particular .ini file to get all of its runtime parameters.

It would be useful to store the vserver.log file location as a setting inside of the vserver.ini file.

Regards
Mike