[V4RB-ANN] RB Plugin Serial Coder 1.0

Pedro fp lists at pedro.Net.au
Thu May 1 20:16:35 CDT 2003

G'day Plugin Users

Announcing RB Plugin Serial Coder 1.0 released under the GNU GPL. From
the Read Me file ...

RB Plugin Serial Coder was written to protect the REALbasic plugin
licences that you've paid good money for by encoding them to make it
harder [hopefully impossible] to crack* the plugin registration details
out of your built applications. Currently RB Plugin Serial Coder will
encode for MBS Plugin, Valentina and passwords for Valentina encryption
methods. Other plugin developers are invited to email me to have
support for their plugins included.

RB Plugin Serial Coder requires ...
REALbasic 5.x to build from source.
REALbasic 5.x *or* the MBS Plugin to use the encoded output.

RB Plugin Serial Coder is available from ...
	Source code:
<http://www.pedro.net.au/files/RBPluginSerialCoderSource.sit>
	Built for OS X:
<http://www.pedro.net.au/files/RBPluginSerialCoderX.sit>
	Built for OS 9:
<http://www.pedro.net.au/files/RBPluginSerialCoderC.sit>
	Built for Win:
<http://www.pedro.net.au/files/RBPluginSerialCoderW.sit>

My traffic limit is quite small so please download the source & do your
own compile if you are using REALbasic 5.x.

* The word 'crack' is used very deliberately here. True hackers are
good people [see <www.fsf.org>]. I actively refuse to slander them by
the misuse of the words 'hacker', 'hacking' and 'hack' where words like
'cracker', 'cracking' or 'crack' are more appropriate.

Cheers, Pedro :-)

Web: <http://www.pedro.net.au>                    PGP Key ID: 387CD96F
Instant messaging...  AIM: bandidoOfOz  ICQ: 27671678  Jabber: pedrofp
                       MSN: mail at pedro.net.au           Yahoo: pedro_fp