few servers on the same computer.

Mike Albert malbert at asia.apple.com
Thu May 1 16:17:47 CDT 2003

Hi Igor,

Do you mean :
VServer.app/Contents/MacOS/VServer

I can execute this binary but am unable to get the -? switch to work.
I also can't get the port number to change from 5432.

I haven't been able to see all of the switch options yet (perhaps this has already been implemented) but would it be possible to provide a switch/parameter setting to set the location of the vserver.ini file.
We could then set the location of the vserver.log from vserver.ini

Regards
Mike