[V4MD] Fixed client; feature request. Was: Director developers!

Sean Wilson snw at paradise.net.nz
Thu May 1 10:22:37 CDT 2003

>I have again upload new archive.
>It now contain MSCVR71.dll which is needed for V4MD Client
>Drop it into Xtra folder for now.
>Now it should work.

And it does (work). Congratulations and thanks for that.

On the subject of feature requests and improvements, I know it's been asked
before and hopefully you won't mind being reminded, one of the more useful
additions to Director MX is the xtra methods pull-down menu at the top of
every script window (and the message window). This saves a lot of time
trying to remember the names of methods provided by scripting xtras, and
when a method name is selected from this list it auto-completes at the
cursor position in the script window with syntax hints included! I know
there are a number of Director developers using MX and Valentina who would
love to see your xtras included in this menu. How to do so, from the point
of view of an xtra developer, I have no idea!

Thanks,
-Sean.