[OFF] Bad news for MAC ?

Lynn Fredricks fci at europa.com
Mon Mar 31 08:06:46 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan,

While many big companies have been very frustrated by Apple's developer
strategy, I don't think that's going to happen. This is a cross
promotion with what is probably the most vibrant PC manufacturer in the
United States. Adobe is also a publically traded company, so they need
to look at every sort of special alliance that's going to please the
market.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC

http://www.proactive-intl.com

> One PC lover today have point me this new article on Adobe (!!!) site

    http://www.adobe.com/motion/pcpreferred.html

It show that new DELL P4/3Mhz is up to 2 times faster of DUAL 1.42. Any
comments and rumors?

As for me I think this is not problem at all, because in near months
expected Apple's upgrade. But ....

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com