[V4RB] Valentina Logo and Copyright info

Lynn Fredricks fci at europa.com
Sun Mar 30 19:20:12 CST 2003

> - Will it be a paid upgrade?
>
> If it is going to be a paid upgrade, will the EULA for the
> previous release (1.9.8) be upgraded to include the new
> version of the EULA?

The new server products are going to change the product lineup somewhat,
but all of the major SDKs as you know them now will have paid for
upgrades to Valentina 2. Ruslan has already mentioned a lot of goodies
that are coming, and not all of those are going to be living solely in
Valentina Server.

As for the EULAs, the highest priority is to produce new ones for
Valentina 2 products. I don't want to set anyone's expectations that
there is a 1.x EULA update planned. Im not saying there won't be, only
that it's a pretty low priority compared to everything else that has to
be completed before Valentina 2 (especially server products) is ready to
go.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President