VAMD1810 and Val_ODBC corresponding

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Mar 26 17:02:41 CST 2003

on 3/26/03 3:52 PM, katy kuzemsky at katy at ociwen.com wrote:

Hi Katy,

> My client (which work with v4md1.8.10) uses the odbc to convert his access
> database into a valentina database. When he does this, he have the following
> error : "Page converting error". Do you know what is wrong in his database?
> (Details : In his database, he has 14 tables and only one have this
> problem.)

Page converting error ?

It seems there is no such error in Valentina.
You sure this is exact description of error ?

If that table have VarChar then may be you catch corruption of VarChar
field.

1.8.10 it seems have no NOT XML not Diagonse, yes?

Then you can try only copy from that Table to NEW table with the same
fields, record by record. and if needed skip bad record.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com