[V4RB] [CARBON] Unexpected quit when using LIKE

Andy Fuchs andy at foxwerk.de
Wed Mar 26 15:41:48 CST 2003

Update:

It seems that the db somehow got corrupted! When re-creating the db and
trying the same thing it worked!

Although RegEx-grouping seems not to work:

RegExpressions like '^B' or '^[ABC]' seems to do nothing. Is this expected?

SELECT Name FROM Person where Name NOT LIKE  'bbe'

returns Error 609 (Wrong field type)

Best

Andy

BTW: Only 20% of my posts come through the list!! :-{