[VXCMD] Cursor_AddRecords Bug Testing Stack

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Mar 23 14:50:36 CST 2003

> This is your mistake!
>
> You send to AddRecords() text with lines delimited by '\n'
> Valentina on default expect '\r'
>
> So you must simple in call to AddRecords() specify correct
> recDelimiter parameter.

Ruslan,

I just tried doing that, changing my call from:

  get Valentina("Cursor_AddRecords",cursorRef,fld "Data")

  get Valentina("Cursor_AddRecords",cursorRef,fld "Data","\t","\r")

and it works *better*, but still not properly. I get the first 4 lines
correct, and then on the 5th line it starts messing up again. I'll send
you a revised version of the stack and you can tell me what you find.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/