[V4RB] Bug in UPDATE or ImportText or Flush?

RBtools RBtools at columbus.rr.com
Sun Mar 23 14:04:11 CST 2003

My suggestion would be to use iVSQL and perform the search SELECT groupname
FROM AvailableGroup order by RecID

Then verify that the RecID is correctly set for each record or just make
sure it is not always the same.

The other search could be (the sql might not be correct)

Select distinct RecID from AvailableGroup

This will give you the complete list of RecID's and let you know the number
of distinct RecIDs that are available.

Hope this helps,

Steve