Happy Birthday Ruslan

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Mar 21 00:16:03 CST 2003

on 3/20/03 7:09 PM, Keith DeLong at delong at redcort.com wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
> Birthdays greetings from sunny California! Is not today the day? I hope
> you're taking the day off to enjoy it with your lovely wife.

By the way,

I want share now some good news.

We already have here V4RB Client that do some work with server.
We already have implement 90% of needed functionality for Server,
C++ tests works good enough.
Now we need do testing for V4RB. Polish it.
Also for Server on MacOS X I need make some simple front end to use it.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com