[V4MD 1.9.7] Probems Quickly Calling Queries

Mathew Ray mathew at iqtv.com
Tue Mar 18 10:36:59 CST 2003

Ok, I updated to 1.9.7 and it seems to have helped with abnormal termination
issue, but every now and again, I don't get a recordset returned in a cursor
when quickly and repetatively calling queries. I am calling a query to get
info from the db based on a user's navigation, and if they click next or
back very quickly, that is when the problem arises... It is rare, and may be
an issue in the authoring environment, I'm not sure. I will be testing via
projector later today and hopefully the problem won't show up there...

Thanks,
Mathew