VXCMD Windows Error 3

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Mar 17 20:53:03 CST 2003

on 3/17/03 9:39 AM, Peter McConachie at pmccon at bigpond.net.au wrote:

Hi Peter,
Hi Tuviah,

1) Today I have set up CW WIN 8.3 on Windows.
   and MetaCard

2) I have take example from VXCMD_WIN archive.

3) and now I have try create db by button press.

At first I also have got problems. Error "123" was returns by win XP.
This error means Bad Path.

In debugger I have found that path looks as:

        D:/fff/ddd/gg.vdb

For windows it must looks as

        D:\fff\ddd\gg.vdb

4) in the Example code, because call DB_CREATE, exists call to function
NativePath(), but its code do conert path string only for MacOS.

When I have change path to be correct it perfectly works.
Later I was able open this db also...

So please check your paths which you send to Valentina.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com