Need Valentina presenter at S. California User Group

mainstreet at earthlink.net mainstreet at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 20:39:39 CST 2003

I'm looking for someone who can demonstrate Valentina in Director to
a Lingo User Group in Southern California. The Dr. Lingo group in
Orange county recently had someone present V-12. Although I'm not yet
a Valentina user, I'm impressed by it and subscribe to the list. As a
result, I recommended Valentina at the meeting and discovered that no
one had heard of it.

The group leader,  asked me to see if I could find someone to present
Valentina to the group. So, if you are interested, please email the
group leader, Steve Zehngut (steve at zeek.com),  and cc me
(mainstreet at earthlink.net) so I know that someone has volunteered.

David Watkinson