V4RB Performance on Windows

Gunnar Swan GunnarSwan at PracticeToPass.com
Mon Mar 10 10:31:57 CST 2003

To verify ... if you have VB or Director .... try the scripts with one of these tools.
Director offers a 30 day trial, and there is a trial of Valentina for COM and Valentina for Director.
If you get the problem still, then I'd look at the machine. If you don't get the problem, then it looks like RB.

I've used Valentina for COM and Windows Director.
I would think this is RB, not Valentina on Windows. We're getting stellar performance, even on create.

Gunnar