[VXCMD] fld decryption problem

Ron rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Mon Mar 10 19:28:45 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan
I'm using OS 9.2 with RR 1.1.1. I have encrypted one fld in a BO that has 2
flds. When I attempt to open the fld I get an error of 310 - wrong
parameter.

 put Valentina("DataBase_OPEN",theFile) into dbRef

  if (dbRef contains "ERROR") then
    answer dbRef
    exit mouseup
  end if
  -------------------------------
  if (dbRef is empty) then
    answer "There is no opened database."
    if not(cursorRef is empty) then
      get Valentina("Cursor_Remove",CursorRef)
      put "" into CursorRef
    end if
    -------------------------------
    if (dbRef is not empty) then
      get Valentina("DataBase_Close",dbRef)
    end if

    exit mouseUp
  end if

 get Valentina( "Field_SetEncryption", fldRef, "password" )
 put  Valentina( "Database_SQLSelectRecords",dbref,thesql) into thetext

fldRef should be a number or a name?

if number, then where do I have to do something like this? I don't think so.

put Valentina( "Database_GetBaseObjectRef", "kjvff", "bible" ) into boref
put Valentina( "BaseObject_GetFieldRef", boref, "verses" ) into fldRef

Thanks
Ron