Error Messages

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Sun Mar 9 13:55:46 CST 2003

OK  I found my own error, I had changed a field name because of a
conflict.

My question now though is the error should be #603, Field Not Found, at
least I think it should have been, thats how I found the error looking
through the error list reminded me of the change in field name.

The system reported #604 as the number and the string was the string
listed under #605.  The code is listed below.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong with the error code?

Jason

     if lsldb.errnumber<>0 then
       msgBox "Error in DB "+str(lsldb.errnumber)+" "+lsldb.errstring
     end if