V4RB Windows

Art Peters akpce at atlantic.net
Fri Mar 7 11:18:49 CST 2003

Thanks Ruslan,

When creating and opening the database in RB, I gave a complete
file spec including the extension. For example "ObspatDB.db".
Does Valentina append the default extension even if the file name
already has one?  Like "ObspatDB.db.vdb"?

I did see the ValentinaSetExtensions method in the RB ref. But
my inexperience again misled me. :)

Art