win95 problem : works in ViSQL, not in V4MD...

Olaf Schmidtmann os at brainbits.net
Wed Mar 5 20:34:06 CST 2003

Hi Michael,

I don´t believe that this a Valentina thing. It has something to do with
Director!
BTW: you cannot use the debugger but you can take a look at the Valentinas
messages with ValentinaDebugLevel(2). -2147483645 is the typical error for
lost references. Did you try any of Valentina`s examples on your system?
I don´t like show-stoppers!

Good luck!
Olaf

--