win95 problem

Michael Geary listmail at gearyweb.com
Wed Mar 5 11:10:31 CST 2003

Hi Olaf,

thanks for responding. I have searched the support area. The closest I
can come to your description is:
TN14151 "What might cause Director 7 projectors to fail on Windows?"

I am not using a D7 projector, but the article talks about two DLLs:
msvcrt.dll and msvfw32.dll. However, it talks about upgrading the
computer, not adding these libraries to the projector folder.

Do you happen to have any more information? I'll do some
experimentation...

Thanks,

michael

On Wednesday, March 5, 2003, at 10:38 AM, Olaf Schmidtmann wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> take a look at Macromedia`s support center for Director. You may fix
> your
> problem when you add certain dll-files for Win95 in your projector`s
> folder.
> I had the same problem and could fix it this way.
> I hope this helps.
>
> Cheers
> Olaf

michael geary