shockwave and valentina

Gunnar Swan GunnarSwan at PracticeToPass.com
Tue Mar 4 08:45:32 CST 2003

>But, ehh, Ruslan, when the Xtra is downloaded as well, the server should
>contain both Mac and PC Xtra, and before downloading the server should know
>which Xtra to send?

Actually, the DCR is to know which Xtra to send.
It knows this by the XtraInfo.txt ... a file within the Director folder.

You add lines to the file for the xtras you purchase that are not part of the standard 'pack'.

Such as ...

;Update Stage
[#namePPC:"vList",           #nameW32:"vList.x32",    #package:"http://www.PracticeToPass.com/Xtras/VList64bit/vlistpack"]
[#namePPC:"TreeView",        #nameW32:"TreeView.x32", #package:"http://www.PracticeToPass.Com/Xtras/TreeView/treeviewpack"]
[#namePPC:"TextCruncherPPC", #nameW32:"TxtCrnch.x32", #package:"http://www.PracticeToPass.Com/Xtras/TextCruncher/textcruncherpack"]
;

The above example is for Windows. For Mac ... add a line and point to the xtra for the Mac.
I don't think that Valentina is 'auto downloadable' and 'signed' at this time.

Gunnar