shockwave and valentina

Sjef Janssen manuals-scripts at planet.nl
Mon Mar 3 12:12:28 CST 2003

Hallo there,
I am just totally new to all this so forgive me if this is a stupid question. I am just wondering how things are working:
when I place a shockwave movie on the web, with the valentina Xtra and the valentina database what's happening when someone runs the html form containing the shockwave object tag.
1) Is the shockwave movie downloaded to the local machine?
2) will the xtra stay on the internet server? Will the database stay there as well?
3) if so, does the shockwave movie then interact from the local machine with the xtra on the internet server, and with the db on that server?
Thanks,
Sjef