VSDK Mac beta Mach-O

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jun 28 13:57:48 CDT 2003

on 6/28/03 13:33, Jochen Peters at j.peters at valentina-db.de wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> i have just found out that the VSDK_Mac_beta for CW Mach-O is EMPTY!!
> on your Website -
> to be precise: it only contains the release notes!!!!
> Can you please upload a fixed archive?

Jochen,

I have upload new build.
Please note this build already contains record locks.
We still test this feature. Up to now no known problems.

If you will work with Vstudio then should not be problems.

Also I think I will upload right now VSDK_MAC archive also.
There was some changes in headers regarding db.SqlSelect()

------
Matthew, have you resolve your problem with VSDK_PB?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com