[discussion] Schema of Valentina server licensing

Karen Atkocius katk at attbi.com
Fri Jun 20 13:28:48 CDT 2003

>> I mean that I don't use Director, or VB, or Delphi, or MetaCard. I do
>> pretty much all of my development in REALbasic.  I am interested in
>> VServer for use internally in my wife's law firm.  But it
>> looks like I
>> can use MySQL for free.

For a non-inbeded completely free multi-user DB for internal use within
an organization that does not have to be blazingly fast, you should
also consider postgreSQL. It is much more full featured and robust than
mySQL and they are also planning to release a Windows version in the
next few months.

- karen