Upgrade version 1.8.10 to latest

Steve Albin steveja7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 19:01:48 CDT 2003

I have a database that is created using an RB application built with Valentina
1.8.10.  I rebuilt the app using Valentina 1.9.6.  But the new app won't open
the database.

I tried to open the database with Valentina App 1.9.6. but when I do, it
displays the corrupted records in one table.  A copy of the same database opens
fine with Valentina App 1.8.10.

Is it not possible to upgrade directly from 1.8.10 to 1.9.6?  Do I need to
upgrade to one of the intermediate versions of Valentina first.

Steve

=====
--
Steve Albin