Towers of Babel

Beatrix Willius bwillius at web.de
Thu Jun 19 17:54:42 CDT 2003

Hello,

I have been trying to match the languages of Valentina (at least the single byte ones) to the two
character language codes so that I can set the language of Valentina automatically. There are,
however, some questions:

Pakistani: is this Urdo or Sindhi?
Farsi: this is a persian language and has language code fa. How does this differ from Persian?
Is simplified chinese equal to Sinhalese?

This is mostly for completeness sake. Could Valentina use the language codes, too?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius
http://www.mothsoftware.de
http://www.beatrixwillius.de