Project Builder demo error

Arthur Clemens aclemens at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 15 17:41:10 CDT 2003

> I have check and really problem.
> I have fix VD_Parameter file.
>
> Also in project I have add search path on VSDK.framework located in
> archive,
> So now we can get archive, uncompress it and run project.
>
> Please download new archive of 1.9.7 release.

I just downloaded the new archive but the problems are the same. But I
see that the folder VSDK_PB is dated 24 Feb 2003 - so this is probably
still the old version.
Then I tried to download the archive with the ftp link, but this link
requires a password. After erasing the user and password fields in
Anarchy it says the file could not be found, so it seems the ftp link
is dead.

Arthur