Using Valentina

Ron rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Sun Jun 15 20:29:24 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan
Thanks for the correction. However, I took most of this information straight
from the VXCMDReference.pdf file on the Val site. You may want to check that
and correct it since it still reads this way.

>> 4) VXCMD_Macho_MC --  FOR OS X
>> must be used with MetaCard or Revolution 2.0.
>> MC 2.4.3 or newer have macho versions.
>> This VXCMD has 2 parts:
>> CODE resource -- located in examples
>> shared library "VXCMD_Macho_MC".
>> file path form - /Projects/Val folder/filename
>
> Ron, not correct.
>
> VXCMD Macho have only one part -- VXCMD bundle.
> Examples contains CODE resource only because example stacks are the same for
> all archives. But for MACHO CODE resource is NOT needed.

This will make switching between OS 9 and X development easier since I will
not have to swap out the CODE res. Is it okay to leave the CODE res in the
stack built for OS X?

Thanks
Ron