Limiting cursor size

Frank Bitterlich bitterlich at gsco.de
Fri Jun 13 20:38:16 CDT 2003

Sorry, I must take that back as it looks. I was sure I read it in the
specs, but I can't find it there anymore. Hmm. Anyway, I still like

Cheers,
   Frank+++

--
Günter Schmidt & Co. oHG
Frank Bitterlich             eMail: bitterlich at gsco.de
Schlosserstr. 4              WWW:   http://www.gsco.de/gsco
D-60322 Frankfurt            Tel.:  069 / 156809-29
GERMANY                      Fax:   069 / 156809-28