Limiting cursor size

Chris Kelly c.kelly at qfsaustralia.com.au
Fri Jun 13 10:02:59 CDT 2003

I believe Mysql  just uses the keyword LIMIT

If this was something you were considering Ruslan , would you also
think about being able to define a starting offset for the cursor?

So if you were dealing with large volumes of data you could use LIMIT
and supply an offset as well for the data ,   so in effect  you were
just obtaining  the next N rows of data in the cursor from the offset ?

I know this is  used this extensively with php and mysql.

Chris