VBlob.readRawData and type mismatch

Chuck rwc1717 at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 12 11:09:11 CDT 2003

	After a bunch of experiments I decided to leave out the size compnent after
the blob.readrawdata() command and that seems to do the trick....I can write and
read all the raw data I want into the blob field....movies here we come.
	MonkeyBread suggested that I use the blob fields and simply store the jpeg
directly....but I found I still had to do one PictureToString() conversion first before I
could writerawdata() to the blob field.....:-).
	After a blob.readrawdata and using one StringToPicture() to conversion..I
could retrieve it and display it again.
	I have sent Christian the code that I am finally using to see if I understood
what he and you were suggesting correctly and perhaps to confirm if it would work on
windows machines......that being said...there is a lot less code than I was using
before:-)...it works on the apple:-)....and I will test it on a windows machine.
	If it okay...that is, it works...I will post it.

Thanks Chuck