Ruslan is my hero

Aric Whitaker aric at pccrafter.com
Thu Jun 5 14:15:37 CDT 2003

I can read the alphabet, and know a little-- I have several friends from
Puccia, and work with a gentleman from Moscow and another from Kiev (
Although he speaks Russian quite well )...

Now to make this post somewhat on topic:  When is the VCOM latest beta
going to be posted?  The site shows 1.9.8b7 from May 28th.

Off topic: And for those that can't read the Russian below, I suggest
you get a new email client and translation page.
Babelfish.altavista.com works wonders.  ;)

Aric

---