[V4RB] GROUP returning too many records

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Jun 5 01:38:31 CDT 2003

Hi,

I have tried every possible combinations with no success. I am really
scared about this because it means the GROUP command is not secure at
all and can generate random results. It works everywhere but in one
place in all my project. The ORDER BY in this particular case just
create NIL cursors wherever I write it. It is the very first time I
have no explanation of what's up with a line of code. I use to write
very extensive and complex queries without problems but today during 5
hours I have been completely stuck to a single SQL command that simply
doesn't work but it should. I finally think I have discovered a bug.

Stan