server password

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jun 2 23:06:05 CDT 2003

on 6/2/03 22:46, Tim Davis at timdavis at amug.org wrote:

> On Monday, June 2, 2003, at 11:04  AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>
>> Yes in latest alpha exists class Vserver
>> It have command AddUser()
>>
>> Please look into latest V4RBRef.pdf
>
> Hi Ruslan,
>   Thanks for the response.
> How do I add a user if I need a password to open a file?

Aha. When you create new master database, it have one user with name "sa"
And his password is "sa".

Sa = system admin

> Also what are errors 56 and 1004 upon trying to create a new database?

I will add this code errors to docs.

Note, that 56 is MacOS system error. I think -56, yes?
Or you work on Windows?

> Does the V4RB_Client plugin replace the V4RB 1.9.7 and 1.9.8b7?

YES,

You need to use V4RB if you want make desktop app with embedded engine
And you need use V4RB_Client plugin if you want get client to Vserver.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com