. Re: [NEW][SQL] operator IN implemented (Ruslan Zasukhin)

Lloyd Butler lbutler at on.pelmorex.com
Mon Jun 2 14:51:16 CDT 2003

Ruslan,

Does this return the records in the order they are in the in (..) set, or as
they appear in the database?

By looking at your code below, it looks like it is as they appear in the
database. What is the standard way for them to be returned?

I Ingres they would be returned in the order that they were listed, what
about other implementations?

thanks

Lloyd Butler
Product and System Development Supervisor
TWN Commercial Services