VAPP and Vstudio // FIXED: Bug in subselects

Kurt Klamp K.Klamp at t-online.de
Sat Jul 26 13:52:49 CDT 2003

Ruslan Zasukhin wrote at 26.07.2003 12:02 Uhr

>on 7/26/03 12:40, Kurt Klamp at K.Klamp at t-online.de wrote:
>
>>> I will build new VAPP Carbon for you now.
>> I would prefer PPC, but its ok
>
>I already have upload both.

Ok, i see

>> Thank you Ruslan,
>>
>> what i forgot:
>> -please add a keyboard shortcut to toggle between browser window and
>> related window
>> -please add a autoscroll to input form i there a more fields in table
>> than visible and i walk with tab through the fields
>>
>> you remember ?
>
>Kurt,
>
>I think there is no sense for me to improve GUI of VAPP.
>Because Vstudio comes.

I would prefer to have optimized 1.9..... version  as a last one for all
OS 9 users.
I accept if you definitely decide to stop working on vapp, but i vote for
and bet you to polish at least some glitches to have a fully usable 1.9 Š
version beside vStudio which will start at 2...... and only be OS X aware.

>Kurt, are you on Vstudio list?

Yes, I am

>I know you stick to OS 9, but I think you
>have at least one OS X computer, so I invite you to Vstudio list.

No i have not. I have an G3 and my daughter an iMac both with OS 9.2.2
And in next time there is no budget for a new machine (though i dream of
it)

>I know you
>can give great ideas for Jochen.

Thank you for your kind words.

>Guys,
>
>I VERY VERY ask you support efforts of Jochen on development of Vstudio.
>* If you have time,
>* If you like Valentina
>* If you want to get really cool desktop Valentina based DBMS, which is
>cross-platform, then
>
>Please please please take ACTIVE part in the Vstudio development by your
>testings, and (the main) ideas... and ...little later by your money. :-)

I would like to share my testing and ideas, but its reduced unfortunately
to a windows machine at work ( Win NT  and soon XP) where its always a
risk to install individual apps. And tehre is not much time for testing,
only in short brakes.
Nevertheless i wait for the next win beta of vStudio.

Thank you,
Kurt