V4RB: Problem with UpdateRecords

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Sat Jul 26 08:23:55 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

Am Freitag, 25.07.03, um 07:33 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Ruslan
Zasukhin:

>>>     curs = db.SqlSelect( query,  kV_Server, kV_NoLocks )
>>>                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats it. Now it works again. Sorry that I passed this information

>> kV_Server is a part of the Valentina Constants?
> Yes, inside of latest beta

The Valentina Constants in the Last Beta (ValentinaUtilities) seems to
be empty. When I open this modul with RB 5.2 no constant is defined
there. (I downloaded the http-Version)

>> I am using not the Server Version of Valentina and thought that this
>> is
>> only Server-Feature.
> NO, no local dbs also can use this feature -- RECORD LOCKS.

At the moment I don't know where I can use it, but this depends from my
application. Good to have this feature for later functionalities in my
applications :-))

bye

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.2.6de / RB 4.5.3de or 5.1de / Valentina 1.9.7 or
1.9.8b18